You can add all your welders and their qualifications/certifications to WeldTrace. Welders who are employed by your contractor or another company may also be added to WeldTrace.
Click on the "Import CSV File" button in the welders list page and you will be taken to this page:
|F, H, V||3||FM3|
|F, H, OH||5||FM5|
|F, V, OH||6||FM6|
|F, H, V, OH||7|
Note: Use the ISO 15608 Group values in the P Number column.
|Branch||F, H, V||60||3|
|F, H, OH||BM||5|
|F, V, OH||BN||6|
|F, H, V, OH||BQ||7|
Note: Use the API 5L Grade values in the P Number column.
For all the other standards you may use any of the acceptable values given in the four tables above. WeldTrace currently accepts these: AS/NZS 1554.1, AS/NZS 1554.3, AS/NZS 1554.5, AS/NZS 1554.6, AS/NZS 1665, AS/NZS 3992, ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, AWS B2.1, AWS D1.2, AWS D1.5, AWS D1.6, AWS D9.1, BS 4515-1, BS 4515-2, EN 1011-2, EN 1011-3 and you can also use the text "Other" for the other standards.
Welders import csv file format
- Enter the welder ID in column A and the welder's full name in column B (mandatory fields);
- Enter the welder's division in column C - if the company has multiple divisions or else leave it blank. If you enter a name here, it must match the name of the division already created under the "Organization - Division" section;
- Enter the welder's company name in column D if the welder works for one of your subcontractors or else leave it blank. If you enter a name here, it must match the name of the contractor already created under the "Organization - Contractor" section;
- Enter the WPS number and revision to which the welder is qualified to (must be already added to the WPS library) in columns H and I and the WPQ (welder qualification) number and revision in columns J and K. The report number is optional;
- The date of qualification or test date should be entered in column M in the account date format e.g. Apr-14-2021 or 14-Apr-2021;
- Fill in the joint type, product form, position, P number, F number, thickness and diameter range qualified values in the next few columns. Please refer the tables above for the acceptable values. The option for units is not shown here. The values stored against the WPQ will use the same set of units as the WPS (e.g. WPS that uses US Customary units will store the RQ values for the WPQ in US Customary units);
If you need to create multiple welder qualification records for a welder, copy the values in columns A to G for all the rows as shown in this screenshot.
Please note that t he column headings should not be edited and new columns should not be introduced.